Beeken Biomedical is a medical device company focused on the development, licensing, and commercialization of products in the surgical, acute, and wound care markets. Beeken’s portfolio of FDA cleared and patent protected technologies include, Stasilon, a line of hemostatic dressings.
Beeken BioMedical’s mission, and the focus of every employee, is to improve the quality of health care by designing, producing and marketing innovative, high-quality products. Our emphasis is on our customers’ satisfaction and sustained growth of shareholder equity. We strive to demonstrate thoughtful leadership, provide meaningful opportunities for employees and be a responsible member of the local communities in which we conduct business.
Beeken BioMedical is headquartered in Stoughton, MA.
The Position and Key Objectives
The Fulfillment Specialist is and entry to mid-level position which will collaborate with multiple departments within the organization. The candidate must demonstrate a working knowledge of both supply chain methods and general business practices within an office environment. Additionally the candidate must possesses organizational abilities to effectively perform assigned work to fulfill job priorities and make optimum use of work hours.
- Inventory management – Transfers, adjustments, WIP management, cycle counts and reconciliations with the Inv. Management system, Stock level management.
- Receive all orders and work with the Quality department to review inbound shipment for both quality and accuracy.
- Tracking and shipping oversight – Provide customer and vendors with tracking information and manage shipping software and lot traceability.
- Warehouse management – Supply ordering, locations and warehouse footprint planning, implement a location system utilizing inventory system, general cleanliness and oversight of facility.
- Oversight of product sample program. This includes products, and both sales and marketing collaterals.
- Product traceability, inventory control, shipping, distribution, returned goods.
- Warehouse Staff oversight and Scheduling (when applicable)
- Positive interaction and management of relationships with existing and potential clients including all callers and visitors to the office
- Purchasing of office supplies
- Handles all incoming and outgoing mail and correspondence
- Establishes systems and workflow for all activities related to this position
- Takes personal responsibility for job, meets commitments, has a sense of urgency
- Maintains and updates distributors contracts as needed
- Track all orders and maintain database for orders sent out including lot numbers and Certificates of Conformance
- Answer incoming telephone calls
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree of 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (business technique, grammar, accuracy).
- Displays appropriate attitude, actions and work attire for the position. Demonstrates commitment, dedication and a positive attitude.
- Personable with superior interpersonal skills for interacting with all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized, attention to detail, and ability to follow through is required.
- Demonstrated computer skills, specifically using Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities with flexibility while maintaining good project management and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and on a team in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and maintain confidentiality on a wide variety of topics for which discretion is required.
- Orderly, resourceful, and results oriented