Beeken Biomedical is a medical device company focused on the development, licensing, and commercialization of products in the surgical, acute, and wound care markets. Beeken’s portfolio of FDA cleared and patent protected technologies include, NuStat®, NuStat XR® and NuStat Flex®.
Beeken Biomedical’s mission, and the focus of every employee, is to improve the quality of health care by designing, producing and marketing innovative, high-quality products. Our emphasis is on our customers’ satisfaction and sustained growth of shareholder equity. We strive to demonstrate thoughtful leadership, provide meaningful opportunities for employees and be a responsible member of the local communities in which we conduct business.
Beeken Biomedical is headquartered in Stoughton, MA.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for delivering a high level of support to the Chief Executive Officer and other executives as needed, facilitating the efficient operation of the company by providing comprehensive office management support. Serves as liaison between employees and visitors as needed. Possesses organizational abilities to effectively perform assigned work.
- Performs office tasks including answering phones, responding to inquiries, taking messages, maintaining records, and ordering supplies as needed.
- Manages calendars including scheduling in person and virtual meetings, preparing meeting materials and arranging audio/video equipment as needed.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting outgoing correspondence and reviewing incoming correspondence taking action as needed.
- Serves as first point of contact welcoming employees and visitors.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries.
- Arranges corporate travel, meetings, lunches, and other events.
- Receives and processes assigned expense reports and invoices.
- Establishes systems and workflow for all activities related to this position.
- Performs other tasks and projects as assigned.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
An Associate’s degree plus at least five years’ experience in an Executive Assistant role is preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and work effectively with employees, visitors and vendors with poise and diplomacy, and a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to project a positive and professional image on behalf of the company.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to create and format documents and presentations.
- Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail using advanced proofreading skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, prioritizing and managing competing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to take direction and exercise sound judgment when making decisions.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and maintain confidentiality on a wide variety of topics for which discretion is required.
Beeken Biomedical values its employees and is working hard to become an employer of choice. Some of the many benefits we offer include:
- Healthcare Plan: including prescription drug coverage, dental, and vision.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
- Retirement Savings Plan (401k)
- Short/Long Term Disability: The cost of the Plan is fully paid by the Company
- Several Flexible Spending Plan options